Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Anoles Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Anoles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lizardliz   Chameleon_man   Lizardliz   Chameleon_man   Lizardliz   Chameleon_man  

Member  Message

Lizardliz
View Profile

Stripes....need more help!

Okay, so I have had my little guy back for just over a week, a miracle in itself, and he is picking up activity wise. He has had two very small poops. He is drinking water of the tank sides, and I believe he has had at least two crickets. My son was home today, and observed him jumping around his tank. He walks fine, and watches my every move when I am near his tank. All temps and humidity are perfect. His skin is still very saggy. Does it seem I am doing all I can? I give him small amounts of the reptiboost, a few times a day. I mix it a little thicker and dab it around his mouth. He is licking it off and seems to enjoy it. I have not used the syringe to feed him, as he is quick, but fragile. He does let me get close enough to dab his "pablum". I believe all I am doing is good, just need a little encouragement that I am on the right track, any other suggestions?
Thanks!

01/30/12  05:18pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Lizardliz   In reference to Message Id: 2253382

you sound like you are doing everything amazingly :-) right on track form what i am reading. what was wrong with him in the 1st place?

02/01/12  11:22am

Lizardliz
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2253575

Sorry, I started a new thread. I am the one who lost my Anole a month ago, and he showed up.

02/01/12  06:34pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Lizardliz   In reference to Message Id: 2253614

sounds good :-)

02/01/12  10:14pm

Lizardliz
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2253650

Thanks for the encouragement. I actually observed him today eating his cricket. I put another one in and he chased and ate it too! I am so happy! He did not want his "pablum" this morning. I am going to put a wax worm later, he could use the calories. He loves to watch me, as he situated behind my spot at the table. All my boys are doing well ;).

02/02/12  05:49pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: Lizardliz   In reference to Message Id: 2253737

sweet!!!! sounds good :-)

02/02/12  09:54pm

Back to Anoles Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area