Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum

OhioPimp   Limone   OhioPimp  
 Member  Message

OhioPimp
View Profile

My eggs are changing colors, HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoner laid 19 eggs, 2 were a lil yellow and one was nasty looking. I got rid of the bad one, but now I have another problem! I have the incubator at 83% heat and hi humidity, I noticed almost all the eggs are getting like yellow spots on the top of the egg! Am I doing something wrong? I have them in about 2in of vermiculite on a planter dish no top, i have seen some with lids. It’s my first time incubating eggs an suggestions, Please its only been 3 days and they look different, laid them on 04/04/04 Thank You

04/07/04  2:55am
Sorry, No Replies

Limone
View Profile

Message To: OhioPimp   In reference to Message Id: 55814

Hey,
I know how nervous it makes you...my eggs at first were pure white, then I saw greyish spots on them and the red spots scared me to death! These are all signs of fertile eggs!! Hope this is the case with you!

04/10/04  11:39am
Sorry, No Replies

OhioPimp
View Profile

Message To: Limone   In reference to Message Id: 57579

Ok today only 9 days after laying them i looked at them about half of them turned completly brown/yellow, and are real hard. The other ones are a bit soft I put into a different container. I lighted the good looking ones but they have some color changes on the shell. It looks like they dried out. Hopefully the other 9 will make it!!!! Im thinking the others are bad and have to be disposed of!?!

04/14/04  1:04am
Sorry, No Replies

Back to Bearded Dragons-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area