Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Dogs Forum

Golden coqui ace   CelticTigeress   Sw1c   Ghastly   No_glory   Golden coqui ace   CelticTigeress   Cpx_20o5   Golden coqui ace   CelticTigeress   Golden coqui ace   ToxicxxxKitty   No_glory   Golden coqui ace   Sw1c   Golden coqui ace   Sivester   Uglybetty   Golden coqui ace   EM-JAY   Uglybetty   Golden coqui ace   Dragongirl6   Golden coqui ace   EM-JAY   Golden coqui ace  
 Member  Message

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Hello^^

SOme of us have gotten off on the wrong foot, I really don’t like arguing with people, it just is not me. I have honestly been a real grouch lately, any ways let me go ahead and get to the point, I would like to get to know you people a little better. I don’t need your name or anything like that, you could help me out by telling me a little bit about your pets, like what you have, and post some pics. I have seen some pretty awsome dogs on here, I’d like to know what they are about.

I will start off by telling you a little bit about myself, My name is Elizabeth. I am eighteen, and live in Lima, Ohio this small wanna bee town in the north western part of Ohio. I love animals, I was born in florida and I can remember chasing the little blue lizards around and catching the baby gators out back, we lived really close to a swamp. Momma gators were usually gone by that time. I had a yellow lab mix named Tree Dog that climbed trees, he was the best dog ever. It has been about twelve years since then and he has passed. Now I have new animals and a new life. I am in college to become a RN, and currently work in a daycare. Thats right, I work with the biggest animals of all, CHILDREN. lol. I have taken on the responsibility of my aunts, you know her, animals because she has moved to Italy where her and Tony will remain for quite some time, god bless them. I have Two of her dogs, one of the cats, one of the red tail boas, the fire belly toad, the rose hair taranchula, and the feeder mice. I had a few pets of my own befor ethey came into my life, they are the three fish mic, mac and moe, and another dog who currently lives with my mom, he will stay there until he passes but he will always be mine. Here are some pics you have probably already seen:

The all mighty bull bear, he is bigger now, I need new pictures, he is my fav.

Mary, the corgi/shelti mix, she is a little tird sometimes

Mayaguez the red tail, she is just awsome

Abby, my little snuggle bear

charlette the rose hair

Blaze, the Fire Belly Toad

i am currently working on getting a burmese python and king snake, and am planning on getting my great dane and pit bull or am bulldog.

03/20/08  07:03pm

CelticTigeress
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1669046

Hello^^

My Name is Katherine, Im 25 almost 26 and Married to a USAF Pilot. I was prior K-9 division, I took 2 sems of vet school and then *Gasp* dropped out... I couldn’t afford it anymore and had other complications in life. I currently am now a Firefighter and Paramedic in Texas but we are moving to Oklahoma soon as My Husbands orders said so....I am a real Biatch at times and am blunt, I think I lack the filter for tact heh. I think you and I got off on the wrong foot something about arguing or whatnot when I stated a point but it wasnt with you who knows!!*shrug* but thats the past I have a ZOO, literally... I volunteer at shelters for animal behavior and rehab to determine placability of animals in new homes, primarily dogs out of bad situations to pass the spare time, I also focus on my animals... I have four dogs, a Boxer named malichi that was a rescue, Lokilai or Loki is my Mixed malamutee Pit I bottlefed him from 2 days old, Serafine was a confiscation abuse case, hes my Great Dane, and a puppy that was picked up off the street hes not really brindle more like a parti color with a docked tail but looks like he has terrier in him. I also have a bird, a U2 named Simon that I adopted a kitten I am bottlefeeding named Piper (after the plane), 2 iguanas Amara and Sergeo a turtle named hooker, 3 alligators my brother is taking care of until we are settled..Pandora Prometheus and a large cranky Male that I usually call "oh dummy Not again" but his name is Zues. All are well over 5ft so moving them is a full day affair and I have to build a new enclosure...I have four horses, Cochise Wind dancer Lotus and Baron Von Freaking Huge an Appy Arab QH and Belgian Draft. Various snakes and I THINK that is all of the zoo....Husband says that we should start charging admission...wait can I include hubby as a pet?? I will have to get some photos down.. Once we move to Ok I plan to quit my Jobs Due to health issues and get back into dancing..Bellydance on a professional level, thats about it with me not much more to say.. I do show though Horses.. Big into competition, but its a family thing...and a hobby to get my mind off the Husband always gone

03/20/08  07:23pm

Sw1c
View Profile

Message To: CelticTigeress   In reference to Message Id: 1669072

Hello^^

my name is shaun, im from sask canada. 21 married. we have 1 cat-lucifer 1 grey rat snake-neeko, one amel corn snake-sheba, and one motley sunglwo corn snake-loki. we are planning on getting a pitbull once we have a kid on the way, so about a year or so. currently i am not working due to knee problems which is one reason kid and dog being put off. i was a trailer mechanic but wont be goign back to that. as i do not wanna go through this knee problem again and surgery may or may not fix it if they decide i get it. umm we also want a smaller second dog in future. as well as a bird or two. a boa pred dumeril, and a tortoise. also may consider a hedgehog in future lol, probly wont get allt eh animals we want but we got ideas of what want itll come down to money room and time lol.

03/20/08  07:36pm

Ghastly
View Profile

Message To: Sw1c   In reference to Message Id: 1669096

Hello^^

My name is Onsdag but i like tobe called Ghastly
Am from Norway
Not long turned 18 ^^
I’m constantly happy but always look down evan when im not sad
I’m a tough butt
Easy to get on with me but if your on the wrong side of me
Then get away and quick lol
I like to speak my mind so you knuckle in or funk off to put it bluntly
I have a Gerbil
Newt she is the bomb lol
Chinchilla she is a cow lol nice persoanlity very affectionate towards me
Hate’s everyone else but can have her days when she don’t like me lol
I own tons upon tons of fishies lol
Have got experience with Reptilians and amphibians
Also have experience with Deaf dogs
And experience with farm creature’s and deer
I would like to get another dog of my own again
I have numerous amounts of health problems lol
From muscles in my right hip that are too tight
To heart murmur and minor asthma which if i may say is not good combination ^^
And understanding problems lol
It’s not my fault the world oversly just don’t want me here
But either way it ain’t getting rid of me that easily
I’m going to live a long life lol ^^
I like to travel
Next year hopefully going upto Iceland again to study
So wish me luck with that ^^
Grrr

03/20/08  08:04pm

No_glory
View Profile

Message To: Sw1c   In reference to Message Id: 1669096

Hello^^

i am chelsea. I am from la barge Wyoming..population about 230? i have a boyfriend his name is mike we have been together for 3 going on four years. i am 17 and he is 18. I love animals..pit bulls are my hobby..i study them online and in real life. I some day plan to be a vet tech and then go on to have my own animal rescue. basically i love all animal no matter what they are. I am a junior in high school my school has about 200 kids in it..that’s small condering 3 different towns attend it. umm i go to school so i don’t work my boyfriend is working on being a mechanic. Umm..i live on a 4 acre ranch where we have

5 dogs

1 Doberman- Harely we just got him last week from a breeder in T.N. so far he’s a pain in the butt..then again all puppies are.

1 English Bulldog- Jackson we got him from a breeder in Indiana, he was the only surving puppy from his littler and his breeder was going to keep him but she had to many dogs already.

1 Blue heeler-Tuffy..my aunt gave him to us.

Then my dog outta the bunch- Callie she’s a German short hair pointer mix

the old man of the bunch-buster he’s a heeler mix. my dad about 16 years ago was out at a bar and found him kicked him outta the back of his truck 3 times before he decied that he needed to come with him and he gave him to me for my 3rd birthday. best dong we’ve ever had..some one out there missed out.

Also in the house we have
a chinchilla named chica

1 blue and gold macaw and some fish

lol then you have my step doggies or my boyfriends dogs who i claim as mine and they claim me :)

Chaos-the pit bull As you’ve read mike got from his uncle who could not afford to care for her any longer. We have had her for about 10 months and are currently trying to talk his uncle in to letting us keep her

Katie- the lab. she was given to mike by a man who got her paid all this money for her she has a tatto in her ear and papers..then he decied he did not want her and was gunna shoot her..so mike about 4 years ago took her in.

lol then last and most certinaly not least..we have roxie the pit and lab cross..the guy who had her litter ended up in jail and the pound took his dogs from him the mom was taken in by a friend and the puppies where to be put down..mike one again saved the day he took in her and 7 other puppies at 3 weeks old and let chaos be a helper mommy for them..he fed them she watched them. we where not gunan keep one of the pups but we just had to keep the little puppy with the white feet :0

but that’s about all i can say :) see ya

03/20/08  08:05pm

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Message To: No_glory   In reference to Message Id: 1669152

Hello^^

Nice to meet you all, Iam glad you al decided to participate in this, by the way No_glory that is a beautiful pit bull you have and roxie is absolutly beautiful as well. I love all your dogs, but black just so happens to be my favorite color. Keep em comin, I’d like to get to know you all, or at least most of you^^

03/20/08  09:55pm

CelticTigeress
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1669318

Hello^^

Here are some of my kids.. Feathered and furred, I dont have photos of the others yet but when I replace my memory in my cam ill snap a few more

03/20/08  10:14pm

Cpx_20o5
View Profile

Message To: CelticTigeress   In reference to Message Id: 1669349

Hello^^

Heyyyy! i just wanted to say, some of you have such beautiful animals with you.
my neice, is highly wanting a Horse, or at least "pony". Shes four and demands one!
we said maybe when shes alot older.

So anyway!
=] noone knows me much on the Dog Boards...since everyone else joined in here! ill post about myself.

My real name is Taylor, but im often called Cpx, tayytayy,tayybear and just Tay. I am single, although there is a guy i do like.
I have never thought about having babies that much, i did enough helping raise my neice, let alone my own children. So my animals are my children for now!
I would like to marry one day! I just need that right guy ya know?.
So i am 15, 16 in july. i come from Warks, UK.
I have 2 tortoises, 1 dog, 1 hamster, 1 ferret, 2 cats and a coldwater community.
I love them all!
Here is a photo of me =] so you know what i look like.

03/21/08  06:27am

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Message To: Cpx_20o5   In reference to Message Id: 1669577

Hello^^

wow....celtic i just fell in love**your dane is absolutly beautiful**I want it so bad!! Every body has beautiful animals on here yes, but wow**

03/21/08  09:46am

CelticTigeress
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1669667

Hello^^

Thank you Coqui, He is a good boy, I take him to work with me.. he sits on the fire truck HAH.. better then a dalmation!!! he was a wreck when I took him in but now is happy and healthy..My Boxer Malichi says thats not fair hes handsome too!! and is doing his lil boxer pout (Hard to explain its like he takes EVERY wrinkle he has and moves it on his forehead then he gives you a big brown eyed stare.. I will have to get a pic) I’m looking to get a female, I didn’t cut his ears, I think hes cute with his long ones and had no need to throw him through cosmetic surgery, My Boxer has natural ears but docked tail

Quote:

Heyyyy! i just wanted to say, some of you have such beautiful animals with you.
my neice, is highly wanting a Horse, or at least "pony". Shes four and demands one!
we said maybe when shes alot older.

Dont go pony, get her a nice 15-20 year old Grade or QH or even a welshXcob.. Children outgrow ponies, the most sought after are shetlands and they are HORRIBLE... even if you get a good one...they still outgrow and most families are forced to sale...4 isn’t too young! take her for lessons you would be amazed it is GREAT for children!! If you were in OK Id offer to throw her on one of mine. Don’t be in the hurry for kids your 16..wait until your like 20 something, enjoy your life as it is... and dont marry the first Person you ’fall for’

03/21/08  10:26am

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Message To: CelticTigeress   In reference to Message Id: 1669701

Hello^^

I can see the boxer pout, I used to have a boxer when I was a kid that did it when he got yelled at, I love danes, I mean LOVE tham. My aunt has one she is planning to breed, female is black, male is harlequin. I see absolutly nothing wrong with danes big ol floppy ears, they are cuter then cropped, and the boxer is very handsome as well. I am just in love with danes, them and american bulldogs, I’ll get my dane first. My aunt elizabeth was going to breed them but she unfortunatly moved to Italy, I MISS HER:( kinf of shames me that some people think she was lying about moving to Italy, that is their crisis though, not mine. You dane actually looks a lot like my aunt cristines shadow, my aunt did post a pic of her awile back. She is just the biggest love bug you’ll ever see, I just love how great danes can come sit on their butt, on your couch and stance themselves just like a human, any dane owner on here knows what I am talking about they all do it. My aunts mastiffs grizz and honey do it to. Honey will lean on you like she wants a hug when she does it though, I’ll have to get some pics to show you...lol

03/21/08  10:47am

ToxicxxxKitty
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1669717

Hello^^

Hello :] My names Jessica, though my friends call me Jess. Im 15 years old. I have three dogs, a pomapoo named Tasha, a cockerspaniel named Bandit, and a chihuahua/dauchsund mix named Patches who is our newest member to the family, who we resuced from a puppy mill, he was infested with fleas, and had sarcoptic mange. I also have four rats, though only two live with me, one of the rats that lives with me we rescued him after I fell in love with him while he was inside a snake cage, so I had to pay extra to get him out of there : but hes just the sweetest thing ever I named him mouschi [[moo-she]] The other rat that lives with me, we got from the petstore and I named him Echo he was the first rat I ever had and hes still healthy and strong :]. I also have two birds, a 13 year old cockatiel named Peity who we got when my grandmother was placed into a nursing home, and a 7 year old budgie named Polly. I had a uromastyx named Sweetpea, but we sadly had to give her up to a new home when we didnt have the room. I want to become a wild life rehabilitator, or work in a wildlife sactuary. Growing up I always loved animals, and decided it was going to be my life goal to work at a place where wildlife is rescued. So now in school I lean towards the things that will help me in that feild more than any thing else. This summer, im going to be able to help out at the local zoo, getting to watch the other care workers care for the animals. I am currently in a relationship with my 17 year old boyfriend. ^^. I always try to keep an optimistic view on things, even when things are going horribly wrong. I am from South carolina, and ive lived here my whole life and plan to move up north when im older. Thats a little about me.. here are some pictures of my animals, and one of me ^-^

This is Patches :]

Tasha :]]

Echo :3

Mouschi [[the one we rescued]]

This is Bandit our cocker. :]

This is Polly :]]

This is Polaris, one of the rats that arnt currently living at my house, though he is still mine.

This is Peity my cockatiel :]

This is sweetpea.. we gave her away to a nice couple living out in the country who gave a whole room up for her :]]

And thats me.

Sorry for all the pictures.

03/21/08  12:22pm

No_glory
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1669046

Hello^^

Quote:

No_glory that is a beautiful pit bull you have and roxie is absolutly beautiful as well. I love all your dogs, but black just so happens to be my favorite color.

thanks if only chaos was our’s mikes uncle is still trying to say we fight her so he is refusing to let us have her :( But roxie got to goto the verts today and get shots lol she thinks the vet is her best friend..hyper little girl but a sweetie :) my b/f has just black dogs..i just notced

03/21/08  12:56pm

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Message To: No_glory   In reference to Message Id: 1669839

Hello^^

awwww.....that sucks, if he can’t prove you fight her though there is no physical evidence for him to even be able to take her back. Black is an awsome color, i used to have an all black cat names ki ki but she got hit by a car running over to my car, so sad:( oh well I have my little hyper bull bear and he just lights up the day, let me tell ya. I plan on gettin an all black great dane, and and american bull dog, but not until I am done with college and in a more perminant home. lol. sucks, but I can wait. I have waited this long to get my own place and I can wait another three or four years.

03/21/08  01:40pm

Sw1c
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1669885

Hello^^

ya my fav color is black as well, and green. adn since dogs dont coem in greens black pitbull is what we goign for. wife likes the black best. but fawn is besautiful color as well. brindle comes next then white lol.

03/21/08  02:59pm

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Message To: Sw1c   In reference to Message Id: 1669971

Hello^^

I like brindle, but I don’t like it in pit bulls....DKW....just dont

03/21/08  04:05pm

Sivester
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1670046

Hello^^

Welp, My name is Steve I’m from Phoenix, Arizona. I’m 23 years old 6’3" erm 180lbs work fulltime, pretty active...anything else to tell ? heh. Currently own a Doberman pinscher (Tao)

and a bearded dragon (Kaida)

I previously owned a handful of reptiles, 4 Iguana’s, 3 monitors, 3 bearded dragons, I got rid of them a year ago when my old dog Princess died. Her death affected our family greatly. She was Pit/chow/rott/sharpe

here are a few pics of my old pets.

there is a somewhat recent picture of me, with tao about a month ago.

the brown dog sleeping, was princess.

Any questions, let me know thanks :)

03/21/08  05:19pm

Uglybetty
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1670046

Hello^^

well my name is susan aka betty! and no i am not ugly hahaha. i am 30 and live in daytona beach fl. i am married and currently unemployed :(....

i got the name like this... i have a green iguana named joey shes about 2 this june.

so when she sheds she hides likes shes ugly and no one wants her and man she can look pretty ugly. i would say oh joey your so ugly. so that show ugly betty was popular when i noticed this and i threw betty on the end of it. i started out on the iguana forum, but dont go there much anymore. so many of you know i have a poxer (pit/boxer) designed by myself and crazy who left us...:( but we still get to see bull...yeah! this is dezi jean

i like to fish and spend time with the family. i enjoy the dog forum. we can sometimes get a bit loud but we have a good time...:)

03/21/08  05:20pm

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Message To: Uglybetty   In reference to Message Id: 1670137

Hello^^

nice, I like, I like....lol

03/21/08  07:35pm

EM-JAY
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1670323

Hello^^

hey my name is marlene. i hav a rotty x faith, wich u kno

she says hi

i liv in British columbia,Canada.In may i turn 22. and faith just turned 2 in nov. My life consists of working,working,and then more work. but wen im not working, my life revolves around Faith,and friends. everything i like to do,usually involves faith. so "we" like to go mountain biking,hiking,and playing football,soccer,and baseball.(im not a fan of baseball,but the ball sure goes far for faith!),and Faith luvs bunny hopping in the snow.
. I also like photography,reading,cooking,and chill’n with friends.
and Faith likes her kong,ball, and luves her soup bones,and luves to sleep.she also luves her new best friend Taylor lyn.( i think its cuz their th same age.lol)]

Faith also luves her new football,my dad gave her while we’re visiting him.lol

i also have a cat named angel.he lives at my mums house. theres my big boy,looking all handsome

and i have a cat named Skippie.who lives with my dad till this tuesday wen i take her bak to pg with me(YAY)

i also used to have a guyana collared lizard(rip TAZ),and a himalayan,persion,angora cat.(rip RIYADH)
well i think thats the jist of it.lol

03/21/08  08:57pm

Uglybetty
View Profile

Message To: EM-JAY   In reference to Message Id: 1670457

Hello^^

aww look at faiths football. grandpas baby :). i didnt know you were bringing your cat back to pg with you.

03/21/08  09:23pm

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Message To: Uglybetty   In reference to Message Id: 1670497

Hello^^

I love faith, she is sooooo......pretty**

03/21/08  10:12pm

Dragongirl6
View Profile

Message To: Uglybetty   In reference to Message Id: 1670497

Hello^^

I’m Anna. I’m 16 and here is my gang:

My foster bearded dragon, King:

My rescue rabbit with a lame leg, Baxter:

and Radar (neutered), who I found outside nearly dead as a baby (have I mentioned my hatred of people who release their rabbits?):

A few of the rats (I work at a pet store/rescue, so a lot of mine are there and they change a lot, but here are some):

And various kitties:
My favorite cat in the whole world, Smokey (who was rescued from a collector’s home with over 50 persians), and his new friend, Agate, who were adopted last year:

And others:
Sebastian, Smokey’s brother:

Bernie the rescue bearded dragon (who turned out to be a girl):

My love, Pablo:

And Christmas morning, just after his accident and surgery to repair his pelvis:

The betta that somehow ended up at my house:

Chickens:
Bailey:

Margaret:

Molly:

Wacky (who lives on a farm where he can crow to his heart’s content now):

Well, I think that sums it up. Gotta go retrieve a rabbit from under the bed : )

03/21/08  10:39pm

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Message To: Dragongirl6   In reference to Message Id: 1670672

Hello^^

very beautiful set you got there dragon

03/21/08  11:01pm

EM-JAY
View Profile

Message To: Golden coqui ace   In reference to Message Id: 1670606

Hello^^

uglybetty- yup thats the plan. im hoping to hav my own place in a couple months.so then it will onlybe faith ,skippie,and me.(fingers crossed). leeanne actually offered the idea of bringing her bak with us.so i was all,hell yea. besides faith needs sumone to put her in her place from time to time.lol.Skippie will do that.lol:)

golden coqui ace- thanx! faith luvs her fans.lol

03/22/08  01:58pm

Golden coqui ace
View Profile

Message To: EM-JAY   In reference to Message Id: 1671317

Hello^^

ha ha yeah i am a big fan...lol

03/23/08  09:21am

Back to Dogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area