Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Site Suggestions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Site Suggestions Forum

Nbsoldier101   Tyler ctcc   Mama42   Webmaster  
 Member  Message

Nbsoldier101
View Profile

Repiczone store!

repticzone.com should have like a store or at least sell some shirts or hats advertising the site.and many people look for others who come on here so it would be easier to find them.

04/22/07  09:05pm

Tyler ctcc
View Profile

Message To: Nbsoldier101   In reference to Message Id: 1256014

Repiczone store!

I think they should have some store too... like a food store just for reptiles... atleast an online store

05/09/07  12:49pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Tyler ctcc   In reference to Message Id: 1275636

Repiczone store!

i think they should have a food store for US!!!

05/11/07  11:33pm

Webmaster
View Profile

Message To: Nbsoldier101   In reference to Message Id: 1256014

Repiczone store!

Hello,

This was actually in motion at one time back in 2005. I had the site getting setup, the merchant account, distributors, etc. However I became sick one month after getting things set up. I never let on that I was sick for months, but you can go through the admin messages (if they still go back to 2005) and see that I just stopped programming here for several months. I really haven’t done a lot of updating and programming since then and I am still struggling to get back on track.

At this point I am looking into T-shirts, the money will go towards helping me support RZ. I would also like to put some of the money aside for helping chosen rescues and would like very much to open up a rescue as well. Unfortunately the property in Florida is very expensive. I do have access to some veterinarian help since I breed and donate food items for birds and reptiles.

Originally I had planned on opening a store selling some supplies, and even some hard to find supplies. The store would be along the lines of being "politically correct". In other words we wouldn’t sell things that there are strong debates about.

So it still may happen. I do have all the means to open a store. RepticZone does have to be upgraded to keep up with the growth. So I will have to come up with something to alleviate some of my expenses.

Thanks
Doug - Webmaster

05/15/07  03:45am

Back to Site Suggestions Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area