Not sure what to do ... Possible poisoning??
Long Story, Short .... last year I asked my home owner I rent from NOT to spray the roses with any fertilizer or pesticides, so he didn’t.... Well, either he just forgot or is becoming SENILE !! I came home yesterday and he told me he sprayed them last Thursday with both a fertilizer and a pesticide (he couldn’t remember the brand names of what he sprayed them with)
Last Friday night after work, I fed my Uro’s and Bearded Dragon’s one of the flowers from one of my many rose bushes...Now I’m scared to death that I have poisoned my Uro’s and my Bearded Dragon’s....
It’s been 5 days since I fed the rose petals to them and they are all eating good (finishing all their food), deficating and are active throughout the day.
Can anyone give me some symptoms I might look for if they have been poisoned ?
Thank you in advance.